Who is the PTC?
The PTC is an organization composed of all parents and teachers currently involved with the school. Membership is based on enrollment and no fees are required.
The PTC objectives are:
- To lend support, both moral and financial to the students and staff
- To promote good relations, based on good communication and cooperation between staff, administration, and parents
- To further the goals of St. Augustine by aiding teachers and the administrator with school activities and projects
- To create fun events for parents and families to get to know each other in growing our family connections.
- Sample events include Trunk 'n' Treat, Santa Shoppe, Advent program.
Elections are held in the spring of the school year. The St. Augustine Parent/Teacher Committee can only be as productive as the parents who lend their support.
PTC Committee Members
Shelly Rzeszutek- President
Jennifer Kerry- Vice President
Maria Bongiovanni- Treasurer
Sarah Kiell- Secretary
Julie Nader- Faculty Rep
PTC Meetings are held the first Monday of every month:
October 24(additional meeting)